Short Term Courses
Short Term Courses
The only constant thing about technology is change. Therefore, programmers and developers should be updated about recent trends and new technical coding methods to stand in this period of immense competition. The success of a professional is directly proportional to the learning attitude. The more you learn, the more you grow and emerge as a strong competitor.
Enrolling in short-term courses is the best way to boost your knowledge and utilize your time. These professional courses help programmers and developers to brush-up their skills with updated programming languages. The best way to master the changing technology is to join a right platform to gain best knowledge.
WT LABS is a remarkable training institute that provides various short-term courses to professionals. Our institute will help you get the right guidance to appear as a specially skilled professional. We deliver the best knowledge to our trainees in a professional working environment. We have a team of skilled trainers that are experienced and committed towards their job. The biggest benefit to enroll at WT Labs is that the training period of these short-time courses is flexible. In addition to it, the courses are available at pocket-friendly prices.
There is a list of several technologies you can explore and WT Labs will provide you relevant short-term course for each one of them.
WT Labs gives an opportunity to web developers and programmers to master the most amazing Mean Stack Development methods during the short-term course.
WT Labs offers a short-term course in advanced WordPress that focuses on enhancing skills of professionals to create websites using WordPress administration. The course provides knowledge about:
- The new trends to integrate free WordPress plugins and themes to create websites
- Have a deep understanding of WordPress capabilities, architecture, and file management
- Installing and configuring WordPress
- Configuring a WordPress multi-site
WT Labs provides a short-term Node.js course to give your career a boost. Professionals who undergo Node.js training will be able to execute scripts and understand JS concepts. After completion of this course, the trainees will be able to
- Build web applications and micro services with Node.js
- Exposure to work with data and build APIs
- Securely test and deploy Node.js applications
- Learn how to use core techniques to optimize projects
- Understand methods to develop secure and data-driven apps and websites
Angular is a modern framework in TypeScript to provide a seamless experience. The major features of the course are:
- Familiarity with the angular framework
- Implement single page angular applications
- Knowledge to use various angular features such as directives, components, and services
- Skills to design responsive angular applications
- Using observables and RxJS in development of angular web apps
Laravel Framework is a powerful and dynamic tool that is used while developing websites and applications in PHP. Learning Laravel will enable professionals to set up and install Laravel, understand its working and know techniques to create composer packages. Other features include:
- Work on object-oriented libraries.
- Use built-in tool for command-line called Artisan
- Introduction to MVC architecture
Bootstrap is a free and open-source framework used to create websites and web applications. This course will help to master the techniques to create responsive websites. Key features include:
- Knowledge about bootstrap utilities, classes, and component
- How to use the bootstrap library and HTML, CSS and customize them to your style
- Use web tools to manage and set up websites
MongoDB, also called NoSQL database, is an open-source, cross-platform, object-oriented database used in web application development.
The course will let professionals learn to install, configure, administer, and write applications with this schema-free database. Also, trainees will be provided right techniques and knowledge to develop and run applications on MongoDB.
Git is a version control system (VCS) used to record the changes/versions of the code. Git training course will enable trainees to
- Create local repositories, remote branch, local branches, verifying tags, adding files and committing changes
- Installing Git on various Operating systems like Mac, Windows, Linux etc.
- Understanding the Git three-tree architecture
- Exploring change-sets and comparing versions