Why Your Website Should Have Responsive Web Design?
- June 25, 2018
- Posted by: WT Labs
- Category: Responsive Web Designing
Website making doesn’t only mean implementing algorithms and code, it is more than that. It is about designing a user-friendly interface with optimized layouts. Precisely, a website should have responsive web design. Let’s know what responsive web design is! Responsive Web Design means creating websites that can adapt to the size of observer’s viewport.
In a nutshell, responsive design is an approach that suggests that the design and development of a website should give users the optimum experience while browsing the website irrespective of the device. Exemplifying this statement, consider that you have created a website but you didn’t work on its optimization. The end result could be drastic. The website will be available for the user but the layout won’t be dynamic.
There are numerous disadvantages of not making your web designs responsive. A few of them can be stated as follows:
• It increases the bounce rate – This means if your website doesn’t fit the user’s screen properly or the content is not intelligently pruned, the user will not stay on your website and switch to other websites.
• A loss in a number of users – Statistics show that approximately half of all mobile web users will never return to a website they’ve had trouble viewing in the past, which is quite alarming.
• Poor brand representation – Unresponsive web designs could portray your business/ website as unprofessional and not digital savvy to an ever-changing audience.
Responsive web designing is very crucial because the problems faced by websites are quite observable. Training in creating responsive websites can be acquired by industrial training in Jalandhar.
The advantages of creating responsive websites are innumerable. A few of them are as follows:
• Excellent User Experience – The key feature of a responsive web design is adaptability to any user’s device (a desktop, a smartphone, a tablet or a smart TV) and thus provides optimal and good browsing experience.
• Lower Bounce Rate – When viewers will have a good browsing experience they will stick to the website for a long period of time.
• Faster Web Pages – Responsive designing uses caching as well as responsive image display that enhances the response time, throughput and load time.
• Easier Analytics Reporting – Tools like Google analytics perform condensing, tracking and analytics on responsive websites and presents them in a single report. This helps in knowing how your website is performing on different platforms and devices.
• Cost Effective – It simply indicates one website costs less than two, and savings can be substantial.
• Increase Visibility on Search Engines – You will only need to optimize your content for one link. The URL will remain constant for all the devices and hence it would be easy to update.
• Increases Business – The chief reason to keep your design responsive is to attract large user base which ultimately will increase business.
Responsive websites stand out and allow you to stay ahead of the trend. The success rate of a responsive website is remarkable. We recommend students to enroll in professional web designing institute in Jalandhar to gain sound knowledge and expertise in designing and creating responsive websites.